July 12, 2012
In business it is critical to interact and communicate with customers to get the sense of what customers want and if your business is meeting their needs. The more frequent, valuable, and genuine your interactions and communications are, the more trust you will build with your potential and existing client base.
Some simple marketing, business tips produced in an infographic by Mindspress, highlight the small things you can do to build better rapport with clients. By making small adjustments and improvements in activities, you can achieve greater exposure in the environment and communities, and better results with customers.
- Communications – gather customer contact information such as email to give you an avenue to engage and offer to the customer frequently.
- Asking for feedback – the ability for customers to provide a feedback and reviews will create buzz around your products and services. It also helps in creating traffic and in spreading the word through multiple sources and Google searches.
- Community involvement – according to this article, giving back to the community, such as volunteering, sponsoring, and donating creates greater exposure for your business. It helps improve morale for those who feel good with their involvement in communities. Customers will take note!
- Revised Marketing & Business Planning – it is extremely important to review your marketing and operational activities, to measure and to analyze the results of anything you are doing. The global, domestic and local markets and business conditions change frequently … so should your marketing activities, marketing plan and business plan. Stay on top!
- Continuous Learning Environment – you need to keep a pulse of customer feedback and to incorporate the constructive messaging back from the customer. When the customer is telling your something after their purchase, they are informing you (as an added benefit to you) that they invested in you, and in order to keep them you need to improve the experience, product or service. Listen well and incorporate changes based on feedback.
More on Marketing:
- Digital Marketing – Conversion Opportunities for Business
- Product Mix – Designing Products and Services for the Consumer
- Content Marketing – Targeting Local Markets [infographic]
- Color and Design – Factors Influencing Commerce [infographic]
More business blogs of interest:
Business Plan – The Next Steps
- Business Intelligence – Keeping you Wired In
- Online Retail – Strategies That Lead to Better Sales
Franchise Opportunities – Industry Outlook 2012 and Beyond [infographic]
- Retail Industry Heating up for Summer and Back to School
SEO Guide to Higher Conversions with a Few Steps [infographic]
- EService, Social Media and Customer Service Trends [infographic]
Business information, resources and tips for the entrepreneur
© 2012 Strategy Plan One