August 18, 2012
Oh no, we could all see the coming. We could all feel the tensions in the office. Everyone, every worker has been on edge. With poor global economic conditions how could anyone feel great about their workplace and about their future employment.
The past few years, businesses have experienced troubling times, and that is an understatement. At the very core of every operation is the workers. A business cannot function without its’ valued workforce, and keeping them happy in these times is challenging.
However, there are significant signs that employees who are engaged and happy lead to greater success, productivity and profitability. When efforts are made by management, productivity improvements can occur even in these tough economic times.
This infographic from Social Cast highlights this linkage of employee satisfaction with success.
Employee Satisfaction – Top 5 Factors
- Job security (63%)
- Benefits (60%)
- Compensation and pay (57%)
- Opportunity to use skills (55%)
- Feeling safe in the workplace (54%)
- 86% of engaged employees express happiness in the workplace
- Highly engaged organizations experienced 87% less turnover and 20% productivity improvement
Check out more interesting facts and statistics in this infographic.
Source: Social Cast
More on Management, Employees, and HR:
Employee Recognition – Key to Improving Performance and Morale
- Government Employees – Valuable, Skilled, Educated Workforce
- Business Tips – Maximize Performance and Business Development Results
- Hiring – Strategies and Tips for Strong Staffing Processes
- High Performance – Star Qualities to Get You Noticed
- Productivity – 6 Small Steps For a More Productive Day
- Employee Morale Improvements – Small Things You Can Do as a Leader
More business blogs of interest:
- Social Media – Getting Organized With a Task List
- Social Media Impacts on Small Business [infographic]
- Marketing Tips for Better Customer Engagement and Results [infographic]
- Digital Marketing – Conversion Opportunities for Business
- Business Plan – The Next Steps
- Business Intelligence – Keeping you Wired In
Business Issues Faced in the Summer Months
Business information, resources and tips for the entrepreneur
© 2012 Strategy Plan One