June 9, 2012
Content marketing is the practice of utilizing marketing activities to promote highly relevant, valuable and directed information to key target markets. Careful crafted content on websites to a specific audience can be a part of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to engage targeted local markets and drive local customers to your business.
In this infographic from Brafton.com, it is interesting to note 97% of consumers search online for local businesses. This is good indicator that if you have a store front for products and services that you need to tailor your website with content that potential customers searching online will find easily.
From this infographic, here are the strategic steps to make content marketing drive local SEO:
- Find your local audience using analytical tools
- Modify your key words to target local audiences
- Research to create content
- Measure results, revise strategy and repeat
Blogs, infographics and articles on marketing:
- Digital Marketing – Conversion Opportunities for Business [infographic]
- Social Media Buttons for Targeting Your Business Audience [infographic]
- Product Mix – Designing Products and Services for the Consumer
- Marketing Opportunities – Changing the Daily Deal Model [infographic]
- Use of Social Media for Marketing, and Those Other Marketing Activities
- Color and Design – Factors Influencing Commerce
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) information and resources:
- SEO Tips
- What is SEO?
- SEO – Mistakes and Good Ideas (video)
- Search Engine Watch – SEO articles, blogs, info
Business information, resources and tips for the entrepreneur
© 2012 Strategy Plan One